Hello, we are AMBOSS, and we are looking for our next team member to support us in taking over international markets with their business development and sales operations experience.
Our hiring manager shared how they felt this role would impact our mission: "The person who will join the team will take full ownership of regional activities and contribute to the roadshow channel through innovation and sharing best practices."
- Drive channel success by setting the strategic roadmap and collaborating with regional stakeholders.
- Coordinate and set up school visits and webinars and organize promotional deals with students for optimal timing and purchasing needs.
- Generate new student leads through desk research and email marketing campaigns and convert them to event organizers in your region.
- Drive process and revenue optimisation projects using data and collecting insight from the markets.
- Create and own the playbook and ensure knowledge is documented and shared cross-functionally.
- 1-2 years of experience in Sales Operations, Business Development, E-mail Marketing, Account Management, Customer Success, or similar roles.
- Detail-oriented and analytical skills, with the ability to work through complex processes.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively while quickly changing gears.
- Knowledge of CRM tools, such as Hubspot.
- Ability to take the initiative and proactively drive and manage projects end-to-end.
- A customer-focused mindset with a relentless effort to build relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; other languages such as Spanish, Arabic, and Mandarin are a big plus.
- Being a team member that has a high sense of ethics
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Collaborating with your interpersonal skills
What your interview journey will look like:
- A 30 mins call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to get to know you, understand your career motivations, and give you more insight into the role and team
- A 45 mins call with our Hiring Manager, and a 1-hour panel interview with the team members for case presentation to dive deeper into the role and assess your technical skills, as well as the match between your aspirations and values with AMBOSS
AMBOSSians tell us that innovative work keeps them energised and employee benefits help them to feel appreciated and empowered. We invest in every AMBOSSian with our employee benefits package, crafted to support financial, physical, and mental health and work-life harmony.
Check out all of our employee benefits below:
We believe in diversity as a driving force of innovation and welcome people of all backgrounds to help us achieve our mission of empowering physicians to provide the best possible care – to everyone, everywhere.
Did we describe your ideal next role? We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all the requirements.