Hi, we’re AMBOSS and are looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Market Development Manager, to join us and accelerate our Paid Courses success. In this role, you will be the commercial lead for the Paid Courses segment of the DE Physician market and plan all go-to-market and promotion activities. This is a very influential and critical role for us which requires strong ownership, collaboration across teams, and a strategic mind combined with a hands-on attitude.
AMBOSS is a learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Our founders set out in 2011 to create a tool they would have hoped to have for medical students and doctors. Since then, we have grown to operate in 180 countries and gained immense traction in Germany and the US. We are pursuing this mission with more than 500+ employees in our Berlin, Cologne, New York, and Cagliari offices.
- Develop, execute and lead the commercial strategy to sell our paid courses to German physicians and take responsibility to meet our business targets.
- Drive the go-to-market planning, define key channels (Partnerships, In-Product, Email, Paid Ads etc), positioning and timing to promote our course offering to the relevant target audience.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns together with the support of the Marketing, Product and Partnership team members.
- Oversee and allocate the invested budget in commercial activities for Paid Courses, measure ROI and maximize the effectiveness of our investment.
- Collaborate with the Medical and Market Lead to identify and prioritize new ideas to accelerate the course revenue.
- Closely collaborate with the Market and Medical Lead to align on strategic direction, new business opportunities and investment choices for Paid Courses.
- Develop a deep understanding of the DE physicians market, have a sharp eye on market dynamics and upcoming trends.
- Lead the department's business planning and internal performance reporting
- Be responsible for hands-on development and adjustment of copy and aligning with the creative team on graphics for different campaigns
- 4+ years of marketing or growth experience with a proven track record of driving revenue growth; medical background or experience with educational products is a strong plus.
- You are equally comfortable in being strategic and operational, and drive to get things done in a fast-paced environment.
- You have experience developing and implementing go-to-market strategies and project management (incl. channel definition, positioning and roll out planning).
- You bring a broad understanding of a range of marketing channels (CRM, Perf Marketing, SEO, Partnerships etc).
- You love to be analytical and utilize data to design, develop and execute initiatives to drive business impact.
- You have a strategic business mind, are able to translate customer needs and business opportunities to a sound actionable plan that yields results on both short-term and midterm.
- You are a highly reliable business partner, passionate about your work and always on the hunt for solutions and improvements.
- You speak fluent German and English, and you are able to communicate clearly with various stakeholders, bring people with you and to drive alignment.
Here is what your interview journey will look like:
- A 30-minute call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to get to know you, understand your career motivations and give you more insight into the role and team;
- An interview with our hiring manager to dive deeper into the role and asses your technical skills for the position;
- A final panel interview with our hiring team
AMBOSSians tell us that innovative work keeps them energized and employee benefits help them to feel appreciated and empowered. We invest in every AMBOSSian with our employee benefits package, crafted to support financial, physical, and mental health, and work-life harmony.
We believe in diversity as a driving force of innovation and welcome people of all backgrounds to help us achieve our mission of empowering physicians to provide the best possible care – to everyone, everywhere.
Did we describe your ideal next role? We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all the requirements.