We are AMBOSS, the company behind a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. We’re currently looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to help our team responsible for the internal content management platform tackle the exciting challenges ahead. You’ll bring expertise and guidance to a team that cares about the mission as much as they care about how they get there. If you are passionate about both technology, purpose, and the people you work with and would love to combine both qualities in one single job, we can’t wait to meet you.
In your first 12 months you will:
- Shape the future creation and usage of our medical content to get the best out of it. The curated medical content is the heart of AMBOSS, edited daily by 100+ editors and consumed by most product teams.
- Show your management abilities while contributing hands-on.
- Actively develop solutions including writing code and tests, reviews, and solution design.
- Take the charge and lead an agile team, fostering a culture of robust collaboration. You'll keep our solutions lean while maintaining the highest quality standards.
- Elevate and maintain the team's spirit and companionship in our recently revamped team.
- Collaborate closely with our Product Manager and Product Designer to create anexceptional experience for both our editorial team and dependent product teams.
- Get eager and talented engineers at an early stage in their career to become senior and excel at their job and help them achieve their full potential while experiencing high job satisfaction.
What you will bring:
- Experience as a fullstack JS senior/staff software developer
- Experience in mentoring team members in a team leadership role
- Agile management background
- Strong collaboration skills
- You have a Technical Product Manager buddy you’ve worked with before? Bring them as well and so that you can continue working together on the same team.
AMBOSSians tell us that innovative work keeps them energized and employee benefits help them to feel appreciated and empowered. We invest in every AMBOSSian with our employee benefits package, crafted to support financial, physical, and mental health, and work-life harmony.
Check out all of our employee benefits below:
We believe in diversity as a driving force of innovation and welcome people of all backgrounds to help us achieve our mission of empowering physicians to provide the best possible care – to everyone, everywhere.
Did we describe your ideal next role? We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the requirements.