Hello, we are AMBOSS and we are looking for someone to help us grow our student market share in the US.
As a Campus Coordinator, you will be part of the US Roadshow team driving the adoption of our platform all over the world. You will be hosting authentic and knowledgeable virtual and in-person presentations to large groups of medical students to demonstrate the AMBOSS platform. You will be pivotal in helping students prepare efficiently for their exams and navigate the journey to their degree with ease.
Why Marketing & Markets at AMBOSS?
With open communication, an intrinsically collaborative spirit, and a healthy dose of experimentation, Marketing offers the perfect environment for you to grow both professionally and personally.
Benefit from an energy-rich atmosphere where your ambitious, creative, and empathetic teammates bring their humanity to the table every day to support doctors worldwide. As part of the Marketing team at AMBOSS, you have the opportunity to drive real change and witness first-hand your positive impact on the world of health care.
In the first 12 months you will:
- Give interesting, authentic and knowledgeable virtual and in-person presentations to large and small groups of medical students to demonstrate the AMBOSS platform
- Develop a profound understanding of our customers and their needs and become an expert at building relationships with our student audience, drawing upon their current challenges/curriculum and connecting those with Amboss throughout the presentation
- Become an expert of the AMBOSS product and benefit from the student’s point of view as well as the medical student market and competition.
- Focus on the event experience (from start to finish) - ability to bring AMBOSS mission to life and meet the needs of the audience
- Monitor event KPIs and works closely with business development team to share knowledge and insights to optimize event conversion
- Excellent public speaking abilities, able to present with energy and enthusiasm, connecting on a personal level with your audience
- Deep customer empathy and a mindset with a relentless effort to build relationships
- Ability to travel throughout the US (20-30%, when it is safe after the pandemic)
- Strong organizational and planning ability
- A growth mindset, never stop with improving, developing and increasing sales, conversion rates and the collaborative success of your team
AMBOSSians tell us that innovative work keeps them energized and employee benefits help them to feel appreciated and empowered. We invest in every AMBOSSian with our employee benefits package, crafted to support financial, physical, and mental health, and work-life harmony.
Check out all of our employee benefits below:
We believe in diversity as a driving force of innovation and welcome people of all backgrounds to help us achieve our mission of empowering physicians to provide the best possible care – to everyone, everywhere.
Did we just describe your ideal next role? We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the requirements.