Hello, we are AMBOSS and looking for the next HR Business Partner for Engineering & Product teams.
We spoke to our hiring manager, who shared how they felt this role would impact our mission:
“The People Partner for the Engineering and Product organization is the go-to person for all People initiatives that support the function to achieve their goals. You will work closely with the Engineering and Product leadership teams and report directly to the VP of People.
In this role, you will have an impact on a growing scale-up and be part of a unique team of about a hundred personalities, built on collaboration, openness, inclusivity, and professional development.”
In the first 12 months, you will:
- Work with senior engineering & product management to define and drive HR strategy and projects relevant to the vertical to meet AMBOSS’ business goals.
- Support, develop, and coach leaders in all employee-related questions and decisions to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Facilitate strategic initiatives that support the vertical in team design/development and people/leadership development.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition function to ensure sustainable and inclusive staffing in Engineering & Product.
- Drive and support organizational change, improve processes and implement valuable policies in cooperation with the HR team and vertical stakeholders.
- Experience in the conception and operational implementation of strategic HR initiatives that affect 100+ people in a Tech organization.
- A solid knowledge base and recognized experience in HR topics: performance management, change management, talent acquisition, learning and development, organizational design and team/company culture.
- A data-driven approach to HR management without sacrificing culture and a unique work environment
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills that allow you to work across all levels of an organization.
- Having an impact on the business by leveraging the people you work with
- Guiding and supporting leadership for their coaching skills
- Using data for people analytics
- Networking, influencing, and using practical communication skills
What your interview journey will look like:
- A call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to get to know you, understand your career motivations and give you more insight into the role and team;
- A secondary interview with our hiring manager to dive deeper into the role and assess your technical skills and value fit for the position and the organization;
- A panel interview with our human resources team;
- An interview with our Engineering and Product leadership, CPDO, and CTO.
AMBOSSians tell us that innovative work keeps them energized and employee benefits help them to feel appreciated and empowered. We invest in every AMBOSSian with our employee benefits package, crafted to support financial, physical, and mental health, and work-life harmony.
Check out all of our employee benefits below:
We believe in diversity as a driving force of innovation and welcome people of all backgrounds to help us achieve our mission of empowering physicians to provide the best possible care – to everyone, everywhere.
Did we just describe your ideal next role? We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the requirements.