Hello there, we’re Amboss and we’re looking for an experienced Product Lead to head our User Engagement team.
Our User Engagement team focuses on creating seamless and elegant solutions for medical students and physicians to engage with Amboss products. The team is accountable for the end-to-end user experience from the point a customer discovers Amboss all the way to becoming a subscriber and purchasing add-on products. This role will be a key component in driving more paid users, increasing the tenure of users as well as increasing the average revenue per user.
In the first 12 months you will:
- Work closely with our Product Design, Analytics and Engineering teams to enhance our product offerings with a key focus on profitability.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to understand commercial initiatives and serve as the main point person for information regarding current customer demands.
- Drive and steer the strategy around how we monetise our user base, co-developing value propositions and determining product pricing.
- Communicate with customers and continually gather market intelligence ensuring Amboss’ value proposition remains relevant and engaging.
- Support data-driven analysis and decision processes to inform project prioritization, assess feature effectiveness, and troubleshoot issues.
- Develop new product strategies that focus on added value to the customers and create opportunities to expand the tenure of customers on the Amboss platform.
- 4-5 years of experience in an e-commerce environment.
- A track record of defining and executing an impactful product strategy.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Proficiency in using data to inform decision making.
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional Product Engineering teams.
- Deep understanding of experimentation tactics and iterative product development.
- Delving into data to derive actionable insights, putting yourself in the shoes of your end users and working collaboratively with subject matter experts.
- Working across a global user base.
- Bringing clear direction and focus to your immediate team members and wider stakeholder pool.
- Working in a fun and collaborative environment.
AMBOSSians tell us that innovative work keeps them energized and employee benefits help them to feel appreciated and empowered. We invest in every AMBOSSian with our employee benefits package, crafted to support financial, physical, and mental health, and work-life harmony.
Check out all of our employee benefits below:
We believe in diversity as a driving force of innovation and welcome people of all backgrounds to help us achieve our mission of empowering physicians to provide the best possible care – to everyone, everywhere.
Did we just describe your ideal next role? We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the requirements.