Hello, we are AMBOSS and are looking for a new colleague for the position: Accounts Payable Team Lead in Berlin.
In this role, you will have an impact on designing an AP process that will remove roadblocks to ensure an efficient, compliant, cost-effective process.
In the first 12 months you will:
- Inspire, lead and mentor a team of 5 AP accountants and working students
- Be the Accounts Payable point of contact with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Plan and coordinate the team resources to ensure that accounting tasks are performed in a timely and professional manner in compliance with applicable laws and accounting standards
- Support with preparation of month-end and year-end close as well as provide monthly cost analysis
- Ensure correct and timely record of incoming invoices, corporate credit card transactions, deferred expenses, accruals and provisions, and other entries as assigned
- Collaborate with banking team members in processing the weekly payment run
- Review and analyze current processes identifying key areas of improvement
- 5+ years of experience in Accounting or a related field
- Professional experience in leading a team or being passionate to be a Team Leader as a next step of your career
- Experience with Travel & Expense management tools
- Proven ability to prioritize, be proactive, and achieve results in a complex, dynamic environment
- Good communication skills and empathy
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance would be highly preferred
- Collaborating with stakeholders across various departments of the organization to ensure compliance with internal controls and policies
- Being a part of a dynamic and passionate team.
- Working independently or as part of the team. Sharing knowledge and expertise with others.
- Taking part in Accounting and Finance process projects
Here is what your interview journey will look like:
- A 30-mins call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to get to know you, understand your career motivations and give you more insight into the role and team;
- A 60 mins interview with our Director of Group Accounting to dive deeper into the role and asses your technical skills for the position;
- A 60 mins panel interview with the team to get to know you better and ask a few more technical questions.
AMBOSSians tell us that innovative work gives them drive and that employee benefits make them feel valued and empowered in their work. We invest in every: AMBOSSian with our employee benefits, which are specially tailored to support financial, physical, and mental health and contribute to a positive work-life balance.
Find out more about our benefit packages here:
We believe in diversity as a driver of innovation and welcome people of all backgrounds to join us in our mission: Let's work together to help healthcare professionals around the world bring the best possible care to everyone.