The International Markets team is responsible for managing AMBOSS’ business growth outside the US and Germany.
We’re looking for an analytically-driven, business-savvy former International Medical Graduate (IMG) to support our efforts in our IMG segment.
At AMBOSS, we consider IMGs students who are preparing or planning to prepare for the USMLE exams, so they can join further medical training in the US and are attending medical school outside the US. IMGs are considered one of AMBOSS’ most important segments within the International team, and we’re looking for a colleague who can help us in driving market success with a cross-functional team.
Our candidate will enjoy rolling up the sleeves, communicating with and to students, coordinating initiatives while being thoughtful about strategy and execution. Our candidate will champion IMGs internally and ultimately become the expert in all things IMGs.
IMG Lead will report to the Market Lead for International Students.
In the first 12 months, you will:
- Be responsible for driving commercial growth in the IMG segment, taking a cross-functional approach, incl. B2B
- Track business performance and overall market health
- Take responsibility of planning and executing growth initiatives such as Roadshows, Partnerships and more
- Take responsibility of owning marketing communication towards IMGs
- Relevant experience as a former International Medical Graduate (IMG)
- Get-things-done mentality
- Strong sense of ownership, entrepreneurial drive and business sense
- Ability to deal with a high level of ambiguity
- Liaising and coordinating with different stakeholders
- Identifying opportunities for growth
- Learning and constantly improving your skills, knowledge and understanding
- Accuracy and attention to detail
AMBOSSians tell us that innovative work keeps them energized and employee benefits help them to feel appreciated and empowered. We invest in every AMBOSSian with our employee benefits package, crafted to support financial, physical, and mental health, and work-life harmony.
Check out all of our employee benefits below:
We believe in diversity as a driving force of innovation and welcome people of all backgrounds to help us achieve our mission of empowering physicians to provide the best possible care – to everyone, everywhere.
Did we just describe your ideal next role? We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all the requirements.