We are AMBOSS and changing healthcare for millions of people worldwide, reshaping how medical professionals practice their craft. Join us and have a global impact on health care as an IT Support Specialist.
Our IT team’s mission is to provide the technology, direction and solutions to enable everyone at AMBOSS to do the best work in their lives by removing obstacles, friction and tedious tasks, creating a great IT environment. We believe IT isn’t a chore, but a key enabler for a cloud native company.
We look for pragmatic problem solvers that are at the same time visionaries to address long term needs. Our IT team works in a cross-functional setup collaborating with business units to deliver solutions that have an impact.
What you will do
- Manage IT operations - respond, escalate and resolve IT service desk requests.
- Manage IT on and off-boarding processes, ensure new hires are equipped with relevant hardware and SaaS
- Administer our SaaS stack, handle change requests and configurations.
- Manage our IT assets - devices are saved and tracked in our asset management system.
- Share know-how and educate staff on IT best practices and tips/tricks.
- Pair with the IT Manager to align on topics like IT Service Delivery and Strategy.
What you will bring
- Sound product knowledge of most common SaaS (for example Google Workspace, Zoom, Slack, 1Password, Atlassian).
- 2+ years of experience working on Cloud environments, SaaS & ITIL-based processes
- Demonstrated technical understanding and significant experience supporting common operating systems (MacOS, Windows 10, iOS, Android).
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills, and able to clearly explain their troubleshooting process logically.
- Good understanding of security concepts e.g. principle of least privilege, social engineering, endpoint protection, network security.
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the way physicians and trainees acquire and apply the latest in scientific knowledge, thereby benefiting patients everywhere.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
AMBOSSians tell us that innovative work keeps them energized and employee benefits help them to feel appreciated and empowered. We invest in every AMBOSSian with our employee benefits package, crafted to support financial, physical, and mental health, and work-life harmony.
Check out all of our employee benefits below:
We believe in diversity as a driving force of innovation and welcome people of all backgrounds to help us achieve our mission of empowering physicians to provide the best possible care – to everyone, everywhere.Did we just describe your ideal next role? We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the requirements.