We are AMBOSS and have an exciting opportunity for a Junior People Operations Manager to support the day-to-day operations of all of our offices.
This is a very essential role that requires collaboration across teams, an eye for detail, and confidentiality.
We are a very open and friendly team that is waiting for you and is looking forward to your application!
In this role, you will:
- Provide support in administrative tasks for our team of over 450 employees in Berlin, Cologne, New York, Italy, and home offices around the world.
- Issue various documents like contracts, side letters, amendments, certificates, and reference letters
- Pipeline Management: You have a close eye on our ticketing system Jira, ensuring that employee queries get processed in a timely manner
- Keeping employee data in our HRIS BambooHR up-to-date
- Supporting the on- and offboarding process of employees and managing visas and visa extensions for international employees
- Managing parental and maternity leave inquiries
- Administration of our attractive benefits package
- Support broader People Operations projects e.g. in the area of Employee Mobility
- + 1 year of proven work experience in a People Operations / HR Admin function
- Knowledge of operating in fast-paced environments like a start-up, scale-ups, consultancy or similar
- Experience managing employee data with an HRIS; experience with BambooHR is not a must but a big plus
- Knowledge of the basics of German labor law
- An eye for detail and a confidential way of working
- Working style is proactive and characterized by a high level of service orientation
- Fluent communication skills, both verbal & written in German and English
AMBOSSians tell us that innovative work keeps them energized and employee benefits help them to feel appreciated and empowered. We invest in every AMBOSSians with our employee benefits package, crafted to support financial, physical, and mental health, and work-life harmony.
Check out all of our employee benefits below:
Welcome to AMBOSS
We believe in diversity as a driving force of innovation and welcome people of all backgrounds to help us achieve our mission of empowering physicians to provide the best possible care – to everyone, everywhere.
Did we just describe your ideal next role? We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the requirements