AMBOSS helps medical students and physicians worldwide and we have an exciting opportunity for an Analytics Engineer to join our Business Intelligence team.
The BI team facilitates data-driven decision making based on information coming from a large number of sources. The focus is on building and maintaining a scalable infrastructure that analysts, data scientists, and business stakeholders can rely on. You will work in close collaboration with our data scientists and data engineers on bringing the data warehouse and data insights to the next level.
In your first 12 months you will:
- Become an integral part of our team of data engineers, data scientists, and analysts
- Get a comprehensive overview of the data architecture at AMBOSS
- Extend and optimize the DWH to cover new and existing business needs
- Lead data governance initiatives
- Join our numerous events to share and expand your knowledge (hackathons, off-sites, weekly knowledge sharing)
- A passion for data and desire to move things forward
- Strong SQL and Python skills
- Experience with BigQuery, GCP, Airflow, or equivalent tools
- Experience with DWH architecture/modeling
- Good understanding of data analytics and statistics
- Experience working in startup/scale-up environments
- Initiative and ability to work independently
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the way physicians and trainees acquire and apply the latest in scientific knowledge, thereby benefiting patients everywhere.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
AMBOSSians tell us that innovative work keeps them energized and employee benefits help them to feel appreciated and empowered. We invest in every AMBOSSian with our employee benefits package, crafted to support financial, physical, and mental health, and work-life harmony.
Check out all of our employee benefits below:
We believe in diversity as a driving force of innovation and welcome people of all backgrounds to help us achieve our mission of empowering physicians to provide the best possible care – to everyone, everywhere.
Did we just describe your ideal next role? We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the requirements.