Hello there, we’re Amboss and we’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to head our Amboss Shop team.
Our Shop team focuses on creating seamless and elegant solutions for medical students and physicians to engage with Amboss products. The team is accountable for the end to purchase paths for all Amboss customers across our DACH, US and Rest of World markets.. This role will be a key component in driving payment success rates, increasing our checkout conversion rates as well as increasing the average revenue per user.
In the first 12 months you will:
- Work closely with our Product Design, Analytics and Engineering teams to roll out our new payment service provider across all Amboss markets.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to understand commercial initiatives and product packages.
- Serve as the main point person for all new and existing product updates in the Amboss Shop.
- Contribute to the strategy around how we monetise our user base, co-developing value propositions and increasing Average Revenue Per User. .
- Analyze and interpret data to drive improvements in payment success and cart abandonment rates.
- Support data-driven analysis and decision processes to inform project prioritization, assess feature effectiveness, and troubleshoot issues.
- 4-5 years of experience in an e-commerce or fintech environment.
- A track record of defining and executing an impactful product roadmap.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Proficiency in using data to inform decision making.
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional Product Engineering teams.
- Deep understanding of payment service providers or integrations with 3rd party tools/ services would be a real bonus.
- Delving into data to derive actionable insights, putting yourself in the shoes of your end users and working collaboratively with subject matter experts.
- Working across a global user base.
- Bringing clear direction and focus to your immediate team members and wider stakeholder pool.
- Working in a fun and collaborative environment.
AMBOSSians tell us that innovative work keeps them energized and employee benefits help them to feel appreciated and empowered. We invest in every AMBOSSian with our employee benefits package, crafted to support financial, physical, and mental health, and work-life harmony.
Check out all of our employee benefits below:
We believe in diversity as a driving force of innovation and welcome people of all backgrounds to help us achieve our mission of empowering physicians to provide the best possible care – to everyone, everywhere.
Did we just describe your ideal next role? We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the requirements.