Hi, we’re AMBOSS and we’re looking for an experienced new team member to join us and lead our Sales Operations efforts. In this role, you will have a significant impact on the business, be a member of our senior leadership team, and report to the Co-Founder and Co-CEO, Madjid Salimi. You’ll be helping to steer our Global sales function (with team members across the US, Europe, MENA and APAC) and create procedures and processes to improve operational efficiency. This is a very influential and critical role for us which requires strong ownership, collaboration across teams and a strategic mind combined with a hands-on attitude.
AMBOSS is a learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Our founders set out in 2011 to create a tool that they would have hoped to have as medical students and doctors. Since then we have grown to currently operate in 180 countries and have gained immense traction in Germany and the US. Currently, we are pursuing this mission with more than 500+ employees in our offices in Berlin, Cologne, New York, and Cagliari.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Collaborate with the Co-CEO and Head of Sales to actively and efficiently manage and steer the global sales function and optimize the sales organization for high growth.
- Support the Head of Sales with the creation and tracking of targets for the regional sales teams and each sales rep.
- Provide a clean, centralized, and standardized view of the sales funnel and associated KPIs to enable target setting and tracking.
- Implement, manage and optimize the weekly and monthly forecasting and pipeline reporting cadence, track trends and compare against expected performance, suggest improvements and action plans.
- Design sales compensation plans that reward achievement of targets and are aligned with the company business goals and strategy.
- Develop a performance management framework including KPIs, territory and account-level reviews and hold sales reps accountable against them.
- Partner with Finance to develop headcount/resource plans and drive annual budgeting.
- Be a key contributor to reflect on price and product packaging for B2B sales.
- Increase sales productivity by optimizing processes, creating and documenting standardized operating procedures in partnership with the HubSpot, finance, and other cross-functional teams.
- Triage and troubleshoot operational issues and optimize processes, secure infrastructure and implement systems for scale.
- Lead, develop and mentor the existing Operations team to establish people development plans and maximize performance.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 8+ years of related experience in Sales Operations positions, preferably in a scaling SaaS company or niche market experience.
- You have previous experience working with CRM systems (e.g. Hubspot, Salesforce) and possess exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments, where initiatives are fluid and require constant prioritization.
- You are able to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions.
- You are equally comfortable in being strategic and operational and drive to get things done.
- You have excellent English skills and are able to communicate clearly and convey complex ideas in a clear and concise manner, be comfortable interacting with all levels (incl. Executive Leadership) and drive alignment.
- You are a highly reliable business partner, passionate about your work and always on the hunt for solutions and improvements
AMBOSSians tell us that innovative work keeps them energized and employee benefits help them to feel appreciated and empowered. We invest in every AMBOSSians with our employee benefits package, crafted to support financial, physical, and mental health, and work-life harmony.
Check out all of our employee benefits below: