Hi, we’re AMBOSS, and we’re looking for a senior marketer to join us and drive our success in the DACH Students Market. As the B2C Marketing Lead (Marketing Operations Principal), you will be responsible for all the marketing activities to grow our market share and revenue. This is a very influential and critical role that requires strong collaboration across teams and a strategic mind combined with a hands-on attitude. You will report to the Marketing Director and work closely with the DACH Market Lead.
- Develop and lead the execution of the marketing strategy to meet the business targets of the market
- Take responsibility for the marketing messages and copy to drive AMBOSS’s positioning within the target audience.
- Drive the ideation and execution of marketing campaigns across multiple channels with the support from our functional teams (CRM, Performance Marketing, Creatives).
- Define, oversee, and allocate the marketing budget across the channels in close collaboration with the Market Lead.
- Monitor, optimize & report on Marketing efforts and their impact on the market goals
- Develop a deep understanding of the consumer and the market, and have a sharp eye on market dynamics and upcoming trends.
- Bring the DE students' audience voice to the table, while contributing to the development of global marketing initiatives with your counterparts of other markets.
- Be the main point of contact for everything related to marketing in your market.
- Lead and mentor a small team for DACH Marketing targeting medical students.
- You have 8+ years of digital marketing experience with a proven track record of driving market share and revenue growth.
- You are proficient in all online marketing channels (CRM, Paid Media, Social Media, SEO).
- You are comfortable with developing and implementing marketing strategies (incl. positioning, value prop and copy).
- You love to be analytical and you are able to utilize limited data to design, develop and execute marketing initiatives to drive business impact.
- You are equally comfortable in being strategic and operational and drive to get things done in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a highly reliable business partner, passionate about your work and always on the hunt for solutions and improvements.
- You have excellent communication skills, and are able to communicate clearly with various stakeholders, able to bring people with you and to drive alignment.
- You are mother tongue German and fluent in English
- Having strong ownership in fast paced environments
- Being both strategic and operational
- Mentoring reports to drive business impact
- Coaching stakeholders on marketing best practices
- Building solid relationships based on mutual trust and high impact
- Being analytical while operating with limited data
- Delivering high-growth market goals
- Owning the marketing strategy and budget
Here is what your interview journey will look like:
- Recruiter interview: A 30-minute call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to get to know you, understand your career motivations and give you more insight into the role and team;
- Hiring manager interview: Suitable candidates will be put forward to a 45-minute interview with the Hiring Manager to dive deeper into the role and asses your technical skills for the position;
- Panel interview: Suitable candidates will meet with the team for a 90-minute session where you will be asked to present a short Case Study (instructions and sufficient time to complete the study on your own time are given prior to the interview).
AMBOSSians tell us that innovative work keeps them energized, and employee benefits help them to feel appreciated and empowered. We invest in every AMBOSSians with our employee benefits package, crafted to support financial, physical, and mental health and work-life harmony. Check out all of our employee benefits below:
We believe in diversity as a driving force of innovation and welcome people of all backgrounds to help us achieve our mission of empowering physicians to provide the best possible care – to everyone, everywhere.
Did we just describe your ideal next role? We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the requirements.