Hello, we are AMBOSS and are looking for our next Talent Acquisition Manager, to manage our candidate experience and communications, contribute to our sourcing agenda, and take our team’s data efficiency and agility beyond.
AMBOSS is a medical technology company with offices in New York, Berlin, Cologne and Cagliari. Its knowledge platform has fundamentally changed the way medical know-how is acquired and utilized at the point of care. Students use the interactive library and high-yield question bank for general study and exam preparation, while clinicians rely on AMBOSS to make effective clinical decisions guided by evidence-based recommendations.
- Manage Candidate Experience: You will be responsible for candidate communications
- Manage Interview scheduling: You will deliver various interview scheduling from online 1.1 interviews to case studies panels in our offices. You will adapt and streamline the scheduling process to suit candidates' and business needs.
- Support Sourcing: You will contribute to the team’s sourcing agenda, learn and implement the best possible techniques to reach and attract talent
- Data Analytics: You will analyze our talent acquisition metrics, and help us create better streamlined processes, and support our projects
- Enhance your organizational skills and gain extensive knowledge of project management in a fast-paced environment
- Develop your people skills through multi-stakeholder management
- Curiosity and passion for learning about the Talent Acquisition, and People universe
- People and goal-oriented mindset, with a problem-solving attitude
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage complex processes and high-volume recruitment projects, and an innovative approach
We AMBOSSians are a curious, humble group who are united by our desire to change the world for the better. We are focused individuals and not afraid of working hard, but also know how important it is to switch off once the day is done. We strive to create an environment where all AMBOSSians can show up as their authentic selves. We will care for you and challenge you directly to become the best professional version of yourself. We believe in a culture of trusted ownership, and constructive feedback where we elevate each other.
AMBOSSians tell us that innovative work keeps them energized and employee benefits help them to feel appreciated and empowered. We invest in every AMBOSSian with our employee benefits package, crafted to support financial, physical, and mental health and work-life harmony.
Check out all of our employee benefits below:
We believe in diversity as a driving force of innovation and welcome people of all backgrounds to help us achieve our mission of empowering physicians to provide the best possible care – to everyone, everywhere.
Did we just describe your ideal next role? We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all the requirements.