AMBOSS was founded in 2012 with the vision of revolutionizing medical education and training for medical students and doctors. In our offices in Berlin, Cologne, and New York, we work on our program in a team of more than 500 people with combined expertise in medicine, didactics, technology, and a lot of attention to detail. With the introduction of our English platform in 2017, we are now also supporting medical professionals worldwide with up-to-date and practice-oriented medical knowledge.
AMBOSS helps thousands of doctors and medical students every day to find the right information quickly and reliably during their studies and in everyday clinical practice. It is our declared goal to support medical professionals - for better patient care!
In order to further expand our reach, we are looking for you as an Institutional Partnership Manager (m/f/d) for the Latin American region. As part of our market team, you will help us with your communication and networking skills and business mindset to introduce and sell AMBOSS to even more universities and hospitals to the most modern possibilities of knowledge management and digital learning with AMBOSS.
YOUR WORK AT AMBOSS
- You generate new sales channels and new customer business at Universities in Latin America
- You take over all levels of customer contact, from the search and initial contact to follow-ups to the conclusion of the contract.
- You submit the appropriate offers, taking into account the individual customer requirements and the overall strategy of the respective universities
- You continuously develop your own sales pipeline to achieve your annual goals.
- You manage contract renewals within your target region.
- You carry out accurate reporting on your pipeline and create sales forecasts.
- You increase the presence of our AMBOSS solutions through presentations and demos to customers as well as through participation in marketing conferences and trade fairs.
- You operate active networking with relevant stakeholders, e.g. faculty, deans, leadership, and the management of Universities.
WHAT YOU BRING
- You are a medical doctor with market knowledge of Mexico and Latin America
- Knowledge of the healthcare segment or experience in selling IT solutions for the healthcare sector is desirable.
- You have excellent communication skills and interact confidently in different environments and situations.
- Your self-confident appearance helps you to communicate with customers at all levels and to present the advantages of AMBOSS to different target groups.
- You have the ability to establish and maintain a wide range of business relationships and create new sales opportunities from them.
- Your actions are always driven by entrepreneurial thinking.
- You speak Spanish at a native level and communicate fluently in English.
- Your independent way of working will help you organize your daily routine efficiently and prioritize tasks with a focus on customer requirements