We are AMBOSS, the company behind a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. We’re currently looking for an experienced technical product manager to help our internal content management platform and tackle the exciting challenges ahead. You’ll bring expertise and guidance to a team that cares about the mission as much as they care about how they get there. If you are passionate about technology, purpose, and the people you work with, we can’t wait to meet you.
In your first 12 months, you will:
- Join us on a journey to create a strong technical vision for our CMS that considers editorial needs and future tech developments.
- With the support of our product development team, engineering manager, and medical experts, you’ll ensure that our content model not only meets current demands but is also a vital part of our grand vision for the future of content. Our editing tools will provide an intuitive and efficient editorial experience to make life easier for our content creators.
- Craft and nurture a roadmap that perfectly syncs with our goals, both current and future, so we can map our journey to success.
- Work closely with the engineering manager, engineering team and designer on solutions as we're in this together, so execute solutions that rock.
- Empower the team to achieve great results in a lean and agile way.
- Coordinate efforts and alignment across various product teams and editorial.
- Ensure team visibility, stakeholder alignment and expectation management. We're all about clarity, visibility, and keeping everyone on the same page. Expect seamless communication, stakeholder alignment, and expert expectation management.
What you will bring:
- 4y+ experience in a team leading position in Product or Engineering of which 2y+ experience as a product manager
- 2y+ experience as engineer with a focus on content data management
- Successfully implemented a large-scale, complex project and kept working on it afterwards
- You have an Engineering Manager buddy you’ve worked with before? Bring them as well and so that you can continue working together on the same team.
AMBOSSians tell us that innovative work keeps them energized and employee benefits help them to feel appreciated and empowered. We invest in every AMBOSSian with our employee benefits package, crafted to support financial, physical, and mental health, and work-life harmony.
Check out all of our employee benefits below:
We believe in diversity as a driving force of innovation and welcome people of all backgrounds to help us achieve our mission of empowering physicians to provide the best possible care – to everyone, everywhere.
Did we describe your ideal next role? We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the requirements.