Hello, we are AMBOSS and we are looking for someone to help us grow our clinician product in the US.
Are you a highly organized and detail-oriented individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills? Do you thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, where your analytical skills and proactive approach are valued? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you: Join our team as Physician Outreach Coordinator and play a key role in establishing our Clinician product in the US. You will take ownership of the execution of all (virtual) AMBOSS - Clinician Mode product demonstrations designed to showcase the value of our offer.
Why Marketing & Markets at AMBOSS?
With open communication, an intrinsically collaborative spirit, and a healthy dose of experimentation, Marketing offers the perfect environment for you to grow both professionally and personally.
Benefit from an energy-rich atmosphere where your ambitious, creative, and empathetic teammates bring their humanity to the table every day to support doctors worldwide. As part of the Marketing team at AMBOSS, you have the opportunity to drive real change and witness first-hand your positive impact on the world of health care.
- Take ownership of the organization and analysis of all (virtual) AMBOSS - Clinician Mode product demonstrations
- Schedule events and coordinate all communication related to the demonstrations to our target audience: own the event outreach efforts, send targeted invites, create landing pages and monitor sign-ups to ensure that we attract our target audience.
- Become an expert on the AMBOSS product and benefit from the Clinician’s point of view and support the demo hosts by monitoring the chat during the event and responding to attendee questions.
- Ensure webinars run smoothly and effectively: organize the webinar set-up and address any technical or logistical issues that may arise.
- Own the post-event analysis: gather and analyze feedback from stakeholders and event attendees to continually improve the demo experience and initiate necessary adjustments and new format tests.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills: ability to methodically collect and interpret information in order to make informed decisions and contribute to the optimization of the program.
- High level of organizational and detail-oriented skills to manage various tasks simultaneously and work through complex processes.
- Change gears seamlessly without missing a beat, ensuring a seamless workflow and continuous progress even in dynamic environments
- Previous experience with CRM tools (particularly HubSpot) is a plus
- AMBOSSians tell us that innovative work keeps them energized and employee benefits help them to feel appreciated and empowered. We invest in every AMBOSSian with our employee benefits package, crafted to support financial, physical, and mental health, and work-life harmony.
- Check out all of our employee benefits below:
- We believe in diversity as a driving force of innovation and welcome people of all backgrounds to help us achieve our mission of empowering physicians to provide the best possible care – to everyone, everywhere.
- Did we just describe your ideal next role? We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the requirements.
Pay range: $55,000 — $60,000 USD