Hello, we are AMBOSS and we are looking for an AMBOSS AMBOSS Medical Student Engagement Associate to join our US Roadshow team!
Are you a dynamic and outgoing physician from Germany, with a passion for education and a desire to explore the vibrant city of New York and travel around the US? We have the perfect opportunity for you! Join the AMBOSS team and make a meaningful impact by hosting engaging demo events for US medical students across the United States.
AMBOSS is a learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Our founders set out in 2011 to create a tool that they would have hoped to have as medical students and doctors. Since then we have grown to currently operate in 180 countries and have gained immense traction in Germany and the US. Currently, we are pursuing this mission with more than 500+ employees in our offices in Berlin, Cologne, New York, and Cagliari.
- Host virtual and in-person AMBOSS demo presentations to large and small groups of US medical students
- Explore the diverse landscapes of the United States while showcasing AMBOSS to medical students (30-40% travel throughout the US)
- Connect with aspiring US healthcare professionals, understand their educational needs, and build relationships with our student audience
- Inspire and guide students on how to maximize their study potential using AMBOSS
- Licensed or ongoing physician
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Outgoing personality with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Available to move to New York for a minimum of 12 months
- Demonstrated experience using AMBOSS during medical studies
*This is a temporary entry-level position at AMBOSS in the US, with the potential to join the company long-term.
AMBOSSians tell us that innovative work keeps them energized and employee benefits help them to feel appreciated and empowered. We invest in every AMBOSSian with our employee benefits package, crafted to support financial, physical, and mental health, and work-life harmony.
Check out all of our employee benefits below:
We believe in diversity as a driving force of innovation and welcome people of all backgrounds to help us achieve our mission of empowering physicians to provide the best possible care – to everyone, everywhere.
Did we just describe your ideal next role? We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the requirements.