In This Role, You Will
- Get the opportunity to gain a deep understanding of People Operations processes
- Together with the People Operations team, you will provide support in administrative tasks for the AMBOSS team in Berlin, Cologne, New York, Italy and in home offices around the world
- Pipeline Management: You have a close eye on our ticketing system Zendesk, ensuring that employee queries get processed in a timely manner
- Issue various documents like contracts, side letters, amendments, certificates and reference letters
- Keeping employee data in our HRIS BambooHR up-to-date
- Supporting the on- and offboarding process of employees and managing visas and visa extensions for international employees
- Managing parental and maternity leave inquiries
- Support the administration of our attractive benefits package
- A high level of enthusiasm for the administrative side of HR and People related topics
- One year of experience in a People Operations function (working student position or an apprenticeship also counts)
- Your working style is proactive with an eye for detail and is characterized by a high level of service orientation
- Fluent communication skills, both verbal & written in German and English
- AMBOSSSians tell us that innovative work gives them drive and that employee benefits make them feel valued and encouraged in their work. We invest in every AMBOSSian with our employee benefits, which are specifically tailored to support financial, physical and mental health and contribute to a positive work-life balance.
- Find out more about our benefit packages here:
- We believe in diversity as a driving force of innovation and welcome people of all backgrounds to join us in our mission: Let us work together to help doctors around the world provide the best possible care to everyone.