At AMBOSS we’re on a mission to empower all doctors to provide the best possible care - and behind every good mission statement is a good tech stack to ensure that mission stays on track and stays at the forefront of our users’ minds. Join our team today as a Junior HubSpot Specialist and you can directly influence how our organization expands globally and how we develop as an organization!
We spoke to Shawn, our HubSpot Lead, who shared how they felt this role would impact our mission.
“HubSpot is the perfect tool to help AMBOSS grow and scale better. I am a firm believer that a well executed CRM plan can play a pivotal role in dominating markets, and an additional HubSpot Ace at AMBOSS would be directly contributing to the AMBOSS’s evolution.”
In the first 12 months you will:
- With your expertise you will co-develop an in-depth portal audit and optimization plan with internal stakeholders.
- Work with the HubSpot Lead to find gaps in our overall business strategy that we can improve and/or further optimize with HubSpot..
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and accounting to come up with new HubSpot use cases, and deliver training to these teams to make sure they’re getting the most out of their day to day journey with HubSpot.
- Define a process for having proper reporting in place for every major HubSpot change or new element, so we always know what our new plans are delivering.
- Manage the entire HubSpot data flow and system architecture.
- At least 1 year of combined experience working in paid versions of Sales and Marketing Hubs.
- Complete autonomy and creativity to expand upon technical in-portal tasks and assignments, to see the “bigger picture” and adjust things as you see most beneficial for AMBOSS.
- Structured work approach to ensure that all processes and setups in HubSpot are properly documented and transparent for all stakeholders.
- Proven track record as a consultant and/or public speaker, you’ll be at the forefront of delivering new HubSpot knowledge to AMBOSS HubSpot users across the globe.
- Accuracy and attention to detail in your work.
- Delving into the nuts and bolts of HubSpot, its inner workings, and most importantly the constant barrage of updates HubSpot releases.
- Supporting sales and marketing teams with their overall KPIs and goals.
AMBOSSians tell us that innovative work keeps them energized, and employee benefits help them to feel appreciated and empowered. We invest in every AMBOSSian with our employee benefits package, crafted to support financial, physical, and mental health, and work-life harmony.
Check out all of our employee benefits below:
We believe in diversity as a driving force of innovation and welcome people of all backgrounds to help us achieve our mission of empowering physicians to provide the best possible care – to everyone, everywhere.
Did we just describe your ideal next role? We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the requirements.