We are AMBOSS, the company behind a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. We’re looking for an experienced FullStack Engineer to help our team responsible for the internal content management platform tackle the exciting challenges ahead. You’ll bring expertise and hands-on guidance to a team that cares about the mission as much as they care about how they get there. If you are passionate about technology, purpose, and the people you work with and would love to combine both qualities in one job, we can’t wait to meet you.
In your first 12 months, you will:
- Shape the future creation and usage of our medical content to get the best out of it. The curated medical content is the heart of AMBOSS, edited daily by 100+ editors and consumed by most product teams.
- Be a thought leader constantly looking to improve our stack and team.
- Actively develop solutions, including writing code and tests, reviews, and solution design.
- Take charge and contribute to an agile team, fostering a culture of robust collaboration. You’ll keep our solutions lean while maintaining the highest quality standards.
- Elevate and maintain the team's spirit and companionship in our recently revamped team.
- Collaborate closely with our Product Manager and Product Designer to create an exceptional experience for both our editorial team and dependent product teams.
- Help shape a collaborative culture of continuous improvement and learning with your co-workers.”
What you will bring:
- Experience as a fullstack JS senior/staff software developer
- Experience in mentoring team members in a team leadership role is a plus!
- Agile management background
- Strong collaboration skills
- Do you have a technical product manager buddy you’ve worked with before? Bring them as well so that you can continue working together on the same team.
This is the perfect job for everyone who wants to work in a team of experienced developers, getting their hands dirty in everyday development work and finding pragmatic but sustainable solutions with a high impact on AMBOSS’ success. If you are an experienced individual contributor and love to “get things done”, this position is for you.
AMBOSSians tell us that innovative work keeps them energized, and employee benefits help them to feel appreciated and empowered. We invest in every AMBOSSian with our employee benefits package, crafted to support financial, physical, and mental health, as well as work-life harmony.
Check out all of our employee benefits below:
We believe in diversity as a driving force of innovation and welcome people of all backgrounds to help us achieve our mission of empowering physicians to provide the best possible care – to everyone, everywhere.
Did we describe your ideal next role? We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the requirements.