Hi there, we are AMBOSS, and we are looking for a committed internal medicine physician to support our medical editorial team. You’ll apply your clinical knowledge and experience to help produce the reliable resource you wish you’d had when starting out as a resident. Join our team of ambitious and talented physicians and help improve medical care for millions of people worldwide.
In the first 12 months, you will:
- Work closely with other motivated physicians to help plan, develop, and write new medical content for US physicians.
- Review and optimize existing content on our platform.
- Collaborate with our illustrators to create new flowcharts and illustrations.
- Integrate user feedback and incorporate new evidence-based guidelines to keep our content current.
- Communicate with our marketing and product teams to optimize our platform and interface for physicians.
- Become an expert in using our content management system which seamlessly integrates text, images, and videos to create our AMBOSS articles (no tech background required).
- M.D. degree (or equivalent), ideally specialized in internal medicine.
- Current or recent experience working as a physician in internal medicine (3 years or more), US experience preferred.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English.
- Proficiency in finding, interpreting, and applying US clinical literature and medical society guidelines.
- Strong understanding of evidence-based medicine.
- Creativity and ability to think outside the box.
- Bonus: interest in copywriting (e.g., for product or marketing purposes) and/or interest in attending conferences or running online product demos for marketing purposes.
- Full-time or near-full-time availability.
- Located in or willing to relocate to Germany (ideally Berlin). Remote work from within Germany is possible.
- Working in a team of smart, funny, and very communicative editors.
- Explaining complex medical topics to others in a clear and actionable manner.
- Delving into literature research and writing.
- Giving and receiving authentic feedback.
- Learning new skills and diving into a different way of working.
Here is what your interview journey will look like:
- A 30-minute call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to get to know you, understand your career motivations, and give you more insight into the role and team.
- A skills assessment (time investment of up to 8 hours within 2 days) to find out more about your ability to produce well-researched, accurate, concise, and clearly structured content
- A 45-minute call with the Hiring Manager and two members of the internal medicine team to discuss your assessment, give you an insight into how our team works, and get to know each other.
AMBOSSians tell us that innovative work keeps them energized and employee benefits help them to feel appreciated and empowered. We invest in every AMBOSSian with our employee benefits package, crafted to support financial, physical, and mental health, and work-life harmony.
Check out all of our employee benefits in Germany below:
We believe in diversity as a driving force of innovation and welcome people of all backgrounds to help us achieve our mission of empowering physicians to provide the best possible care – to everyone, everywhere.
Did we just describe your ideal next role? We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the requirements.